Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have an old 78 record of H.M. The queen Christmas message

I have an old 78 record of H.M. The queen Christmas message to the commonwealth from 1952 how much is this worth please it's in good condition and in its sleeve
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 3 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
Your vintage 1952 vinyl 78 recording of the first of Queen Elizabeth's traditional Christmas speeches would sell for a high average of 21 - 28GBP on today's market. The suggested insurance, or replacement value is 40 GBP.
Feel free if you have further questions about your item.
Please only leave feedback when you feel satisfied your question has been answered.
Our conversation will continue as long as you please, even after a rating is left.
Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 3 years ago.
Hi Julie~

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, use the specific ask for expert function and please add "For Nora" or "Hi Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

The only items I do not assess for value are clocks, coins, watches, sewing machines, swords and firearms.

Sincerely,
Nora