Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President of the Association of Online Appraiser
57035021

I have several pieces of pearl pottery

I have several pieces of pearl pottery including milk jug and soup tureen with lid. They are mainly white with a blue neck band decorated with flowers.  they are marked underneath with the PP.co mark of crown and 2 balls with England at the bottom and the name "Keith" above. are these worth putting in auction? Thank you.

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 3 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you with this question.

Please upload clear pictures of these items, and one of the marks on the bottom.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Please also tell me exactly which pieces you have.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. There are 2 tureens, 1 milk jug, 2 serving plates and 6 dinner plates.

Thanks for the pictures and the additional information, Brian.

Your dishes were made by Pearl Pottery of Hanley, Staffordshire, circa 1912. They are earthenware, as opposed to china.

If all your pieces are in perfect condition, the current fair market (private sale or auction) value of these dishes is approximately GBP 170.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Brian. My goal is to provide you with absolutely excellent service, so please be sure to let me know if you have any additional questions about this pottery or want to follow up if you haven’t gotten the information you need. I would appreciate your positive rating, based on my service, so that I can be paid for my work. There is no additional cost for this. If you do not give me a positive rating, I will not be paid for answering your question. Please consider that the rating is for my professionalism and courtesy to the customer. I am not responsible for any issues with the site, or any values that are not as high as expected (which I cannot control). Please also consider doing the survey when you get it in email (this impacts my job). Come back soon and ask for me, by using my name, Judith, as the first word of each question!