Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Coffee pot, sugar container and jug in Pewter with

Customer Question

I have a Coffee pot, sugar container and jug in Pewter with wooden handles. Markings are Evans& Mathhews Birmingham, with a number on the base of the coffee pot 1061. Could you let me know where I can get these valued please/
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your question.
Would it be possible for you to send me photos? A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark is what I need to see.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send images right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have misplaced my login details.

Could let me know who can help me rectify this?

Anne R

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Anne,
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com; experts are verified users.
For your issue, you can contact***@******.***
~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your assistance

Anne

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Certainly, Anne.