Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 1863 picture called fresh arrivals and its signed by

Customer Question

I have 1863 picture called fresh arrivals and its signed by stockman the picture frame is from bass,Ratliff and gretton LD can you help with its value or anything else please?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
I would be happy to assess your 1863 picture.
What is the size?
Would it be possible for you to send me photos?
A complete image including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send images right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora