Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I've had this picture about 18 years. it was framed at one

Customer Question

I've had this picture about 18 years.
it was framed at one time, but not when I found it in an abandoned house here in Arkansas. It has his name KLITZ, BUT No date. It's on a hard canvas. looks very old. It looks just like one on this site except the number of boats. What can I do?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. What is the size? Would it be possible for you to send me photos? A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal. When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range. If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send images right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely, Nora