Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a collection of royal cups that I have researched

Customer Question

hello I have a collection of royal cups that I have researched and still unable to find such antique items with the same markings, I was wondering if you could help me please?
I also have a very early silver teapot in perfect condition, blue plates etc.
I look forward to your reply.
Kind Regards Ian
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I would love to see a photo of the cups and their marks. You can add a picture by using the paper clip icon in the text box.We generally only do one item per question to keep things organized. For your other items, start a new question with 'rarewares' in the beginning so that I will get it sent to me. Also add pictures at that time of any marks on the teapot/plates (in a new question).
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello there thanks for your reply, I understand how it works I think­čś│!!

I was thinking of joining as I have a lot of experience in different fields so maybe il give it a go, I have popped out to look after our horses but I will be back in 1 hour would that be ok to chat then? Thanks again ­čśä kind regards Ian

Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Sure, this doesn't work exactly like chat...I get an email notification whenever you answer back, so it can be whenever as it works more like email. Enjoy the horses!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you I'm back now are you still available to talk sorry I got a little side tracked, what part of the world are you in?

hope to speak soon

Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
You can add photos whenever you are ready.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello there I have the pictures of the marks on the cups could you check them please iv been away that's all thank you I look forward to your reply
Kind regards Ian
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Ian,Yes, please add them here whenever you are ready and I will get back to you.