Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a large box full of TOMAS THE TANK ENGINE,various BOX

Customer Question

I have a large box full of TOMAS THE TANK ENGINE,various BOX SETS,(IE CAMEO VILLAGE COLLECTION)PROMOTIONAL CORGI<AND OTHERS<DAYS GONE<MATCHBOX AND YESTERYEAR,Cars still in there BOXES and unused ALSO I have VIEW VANS, LIMITED EDITION< CORGI BUSES in boxes unused or PLAYED WITH. I also have 2 smaller boxes of assorted little played with but undamaged mixed cars buses and other cars.I also have boxed unused CORGI YORKSHIRE BUSES, 5total.WERE CAN I GET THESE VALUED PLEASE. I live in ST ALBANS HERTFORDSHIRE< do you have a local valuer or some one close by.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item per question.
If you would like to continue, please choose one and send images.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No thank you at £19 per item it's far to much for me to pay as I am a pensioner

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Joan,
I will opt-out and perhaps another expert here will be able to help.
Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I am willing to wait for an answer.I am still trying to find someone in ENGLAND who can help me,but thank you for your help, as there are so many car's buse's and Tomas the Tank thing's ,it might take me some time to sell all of them.