Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Trying to date an oak extending dining table and mahogany

Customer Question

Trying to date an oak extending dining table and mahogany chairs. What details do you need? Can send photos.

Oak table 35" x 45" leaves extending to another 12" at each end. Leaves pull out. Underneath marked with what looks like a 2 and a cross. Some parts have screws

Chairs - upholstered seat, curved back, mortise & tenon joints. Photos would show these better if I can send them

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,
My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.
Do you have any photos of the furniture you may be able to send?
There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows:
UPLOAD:
The link below will direct you through our upload process
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
EMAIL:
You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.
Thank you for your time,
Frank
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have sent photos by email to [email protected] answer.com as I couldn't get this to work

Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Julie.
As soon as I receive those photos from our customer service I will get to work on the evaluation.
Have a great day,
Frank