Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a water colour depicting horses signed WSC. It is very

Customer Question

I have a water colour depicting horses signed WSC. It is very old although the back has been renewed . I can send photos.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Nora here. I believe images have already been sent through another question, yes? ~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for confusion.

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Ok, for now, I will address the responses pertaining to the horse painting on this thread here.
~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Certainly
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Do you know the identity of WSC as signed on the horses painting?

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There, I have not found a match to this for you. I will opt-out here and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out. I do hope you find the information that you seek. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for trying.

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am interested to find the origin so if you can find anything out, I would be most interested. Thank you.