Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a nwao staffordshire ywao iron stone blue planter with

Customer Question

i have a nwao staffordshire ywao iron stone blue planter with phoenix logo in middle
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I would love to help you with this piece*. I will need a photo of the planter and a picture of the marks on the bottom. Use the paper clip icon in the text box where you reply back to me to add pictures. Add one , hit send, then do the next. Let me know if you have any problems. *Your auto-correct may have failed you a bit, I am unsure what you mean by nwao and ywao in your sentence.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi the pictures i am trying to send you are to big they will no download can you email me and i will try to send them that way thank you

Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Send to***@******.*** (I have to spell it out or they hide it for some reason) and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This takes a few hours to get to me, so thank you in advance for a little more patience. I work fast, so as soon as I get the pictures and have an answer it will show up here.