Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two late mayers serving tureens - jersey design i believe?!

Customer Question

I have two late mayers serving tureens - jersey design i believe?! How much would they be worth please?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
I would love to help you with your tureens. I will need to see a photo of one and of the marks on the bottom (just one if they are both the same item). You can add a picture by using the paper clip icon in the text box where you reply back to me. This is best done on a desktop because some mobile phones and tablets do not support this tool. Let me know if you have any problems, we have other options if that doesn't work for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry can't send a picture?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Unable to download picture

Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
For this feature to work, one must be on a desktop computer as it is not visible from mobile devices like phones and tablets. We wil do this instead, email photos to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line so that the pictures will get forwarded to me. This takes a bit longer, so I thank you in advance for some patience. I will work on your question the very moment that I get your photos.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
I am following up to let you know that I have not received photos yet. I specialize in transferware, flow blue and ironstone, so I am eager to see these pieces and can assess them quickly. The photos are important because there are visual clues as to date and pattern when looking at marks on the bottom of pieces.