Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have e a collection of mostly antique little kniper bottles.

Customer Question

i have
e a collection of mostly antique little kniper bottles. i have a ***** ***** bust i have ones with stain glass pics on them done by a pretty well known artist. i have hand painted ones from japan. one is hand painted of the town Munchen, i have really old metaxa from 1888 and mezcal with the warms still in them and over 90% are full and with original seals,wax and whatever crazy stuff they use to seal them with. right now i cant send any pics unless we exchange phone no then i can send a few of ones you might want to see. have aproximatly 1000 and was wondering if the show would be interested or maybe you have people looking for such items. looking for some answers on how to sell them, if i should do it all at once if i get a decent enough offer or should i do like ebay?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question and experts are not permitted to exchange personal contact information here with customers.
If you would like to continue, please choose one and send images.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
If there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi Nora,

i will get my brothers help to get pics to you as soon as i can. just need a couple of days. and on a nicer note im glad i got you cause your pic is very pleasing to the eyes. have a great day and hope to get them pics on soon so i can get some answer.

from Heath

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Heath,
Pleasure to read back from you here and thank you for your kind compliment.
That is fine - send over images at your convenience.
If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

cant give you anything right now till i get the pics on here, so hopefully i will get you again and we can fig some of this out. bye from

Heath

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Anytime will be fine, thanks!
~Nora