Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a china lattice work pot with makers mark of a simple

Customer Question

I have a china lattice work pot with makers mark of a simple crown over a large W over the number 1764 can you tell me anything about the maker please
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
I would love to help you. I will need to see a photo of the mark and of the pot in order to correctly assess your piece. You can add pictures by using the paper clip icon in the box where you type back to me (some systems show an ADD FILES button instead). This works best on a desktop computer. Let me know if you have any problems.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

cannot find how to send photo, and email will not send

Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
To send photos in an email, you must send to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This takes 6-12 hours, so it is abit slower process, but they will get to me.