Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Have old copies of Taxation and Accountant who would be

Customer Question

-have old copies of Taxation and Accountant who would be interested
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Old copies of Taxation and Accountant from the Barron's business library sell for about 5.00 us dollars on the intenet on sites like ebay and otehr used book sites.