Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have volumes 1 and 2 of domesday books written in latin .

Customer Question

I have volumes 1 and 2 of domesday books written in latin . volume 1 is 382 pages and volume 2 is 449 pages
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 2 years ago.
Good day, my name is***** am a Certified Antique and Fine Art Appraiser. Please tell me more about the 2 books. What information is on the title pages? Is it possible for you to send images of the books? One of the whole volume and one of the title page.
I look forward to seeing what you have.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Tim These books were brought to New Zealand by my late Grandmother from the family estate in south Wales in the late 1930s. They do not seem to have a title page or date on them so I have taken photos and am sending these to you regards Dave

Thank you Dave, we are looking for clues that will help determine the age and importance of the books and photos will help.