Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two volumes of Boswells Life of Johnson. Both are red

Customer Question

I have two volumes of Boswells Life of Johnson. Both are red with gold writing in a red covering case.both books are in very good condition.Published by Robert Riviere and son of Heddon St London. Signed and dated 1825.
Is this of any value?
***** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Steve~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos of the title page and signature/date.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Nora,Im having some technical difficulties with this website , is there anyway i can forward the pictures onto an email address instead?Kind Regards
Steve
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Steve,
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora