Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Would like to know age and possible value of a fine porcelain

Would like to know age and possible value of a fine porcelain ivory coloured filigree jug about 6" high. Stamped Royal Worcester England, 779, and what looks like 17 or maybe 19?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for prompt response. I am struggling with how to get a clear enough photo and how to send it. Hope to achieve this soon. Maria

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Maria,
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hope you received the two photos of the Worcester jug - apologies for taking so long to send them successfully. Maria

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Maria,
I have not received your images. Please send them at your convenience.
Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Maria~
I received your images and thank you for your patience.
The mark on your vase with 6 dots to the left, 6 to the right and 1 dot below the circle indicates that your handled ewer vase was produced by Royal Worcester in England in 1904.
On today’s market, your Edwardian era English china handled ewer vase would sell for an average high of 75GBP - 100GBP. The suggested insurance or replacement value is 200GBP.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nora - thank you so very much - delighted to learn the answer. Maria

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Maria~
Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.
I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
When you post a new question, please add "For Nora" or "Hi Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.
The only items I do not assess for value are clocks, coins, watches, sewing machines, swords and firearms.
Sincerely,
Nora