ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have an old Casio Casiotron liquid crystal watch I bought

I have an old Casio Casiotron liquid crystal watch I bought in Hong Kong in about 1969, it actually has cct components you can see. It has not worked for many years but has been kept in a safe environment.
Any chance of getting it repaired, has a lot of sentimental value.
No. on the dial is 02 - 509. No. on the back is 72528.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.
Hi James, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The hardest thing is finding a watch repair shop that works on these type watches the biggest problem is they do not make the circuit boards for these classic watches any more. Depending on the severity of the repairs it might run over the value of the watch. On the market today these watches bring between in good body and running condition $200.00 US to Excellent body and running condition with there original papers & box $425.00 US. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike..If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswerfor helping you.