Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

I have a 1963 Omersa leather bulldog large size in excellent

Hi I have a 1963 Omersa leather bulldog large size in excellent condition, no repairs has been in the loft most of its life. I have advertised it for and have interest but no idea what price to ask for it. Can you help?
Nei
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Hey Nei, Thanks for your question today. The bulldog is one of the more collectible of the leather Omersa Animals. The last known sales price for the 1963 Omersa Leather Bulldog had an estimate of(###) ###-####SD finishing out at the high end of 1200USD for the auction. For you that would be roughly 780 pounds. Now the other dogs have brought a considerable amount less, but the lovable bulldog demands a bit more from collectors.
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
I hope this information was helpful to you today.Best of luck with your vintage Omersa Leather Bulldog.Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,FrankPlease let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Frank, just one more thing, could you check out my dog on the OMERSA UK website under Omersa auctions. Do you think £750 would be a fair asking price.
Neil
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Hi Neil,The 750 pounds would be a very fair starting price for the bulldog in that condition. You reall shouldn't have much of a problem selling it at that price. Watch out for the low ball offers .Have a great week and thanks again for any feedbakc you an leave for my service today,Frank
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok thank
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
You are very welcome.Thanks again for any feedback you can leave for my service today,Frank