Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a dish,the pattern is viola,the marks on the back are

Customer Question

i have a dish,the pattern is viola,the marks on the back are as follows . A crown with a snake beneath it also has Numbers 963.then under this is 140.B.T.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your viola pattern dish.Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the mark on the bottom.Also, how big is it?Many thanks and wait to hear.Robert.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry unable to send photo,as my computer skills very limited ,i have had an E.Mail to explain what i need to do,Problem is havn't got a clue what they was on about. i think i will take this no further and ask fof a refund. best wishes.

Expert:  Robert S. replied 2 years ago.
No problem, I understand.Let me know if you can get a friend to help you -or a passing teenager with an iPhone, they would have a photo attached here in a couple of minutes.Best wishes,Robert