Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

I have been given a linda kerr crescent moon pewter panel

I have been given a linda kerr crescent moon pewter panel part of set of 10. is it worth putting in a good auction thanks.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer, My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Just to give you an idea of what you could be looking at in an auction setting, Linda Kerr Crescent moon art nouveau pewter panels framed and in excellent shape have been bringing between 20-25GBP for an individual panel. The auction company may be interested in selling for the fact that you have a number of pieces from the set. I hope this information was helpful to you today.Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,FrankPlease let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.