Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have rectangle pice probably silver on the top very small

Customer Question

hi i have rectangle pice probably silver on the top very small mark RW then lower is like tiger only face then lower is like whole dog or lion with tile then is letter C and the last is lady probably Queen.
is it silver and how mach is worth? lucas
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Thank you for all the information but I need a little more from you.I need two photos.One of your rectangle piece....One of the marks you describe...You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo.If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or paper clip you see on your reply page.If none is there, then you may use the free internet photo siteimgur.com Use the following instructions:Go to http://www.imgur.com a. Click "Computer" b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to send c. Click open on the file d. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page. Click on it e. Your image will appear on the screen f. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Link to the right on the imgur page g. Paste that link into your reply box on Just AnswerKind regards,Doris