Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have one odd solid silver napkin ring, and set of 4 solid

Customer Question

I have one odd solid silver napkin ring, and set of 4 solid silver napkin rings all with identifiable hallmarks. What are the values please?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you. One of my specialties is silver. The value of napkin rings varies a wide range depending on age, design and silver content. I have seen napkin rings go as much as $500 while others can be $10.I am going to need photos of the single one then one in the set of four,I also need a photo of the marks on the single one and one the marks of the matching four.Are they monogrammed or numbered?You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo.If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or paper clip you see on your reply page.If none is there, then you may use the free internet photo siteimgur.com Use the following instructions:Go to http://www.imgur.coma. Click "Computer"b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to sendc. Click open on the filed. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page.Click on ite. Your image will appear on the screenf. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Linkto the right on the imgur pageg. Paste that link into your reply box on Just AnswerKind regards,Doris