Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

Who would be the best people to value paintings by warren Watkinson

Customer Question

who would be the best people to value paintings by warren Watkinson morris?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. What is the size? At your convenience, please send photos. A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal. When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nora

Sorry for the delay in replying. Hope these picture are ok. It is of 2 seperate pictures.

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the images. Your original watercolor paintings by Warren Watkinson-Morris would carry auction estimates of $200 - $400 each on today's market. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $800 each.

~Nora