ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have 2 gizzard prints 'At break of day' & calm after the

I have 2 gizzard prints 'At break of day' & calm after the storm I have had them for over 40 years how do I found their value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Are you asking about J. Gozzard at break of day and calm after the storm ? If you can post pictures of the prints I can give you an accurate value for each one plus are they both framed. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry no probably not worth the postage

Hi, Sorry I'm not asking you to mail the prints I asking you to take a picture of your prints with a camera and post your pictures on this question page because you have Gizzard in your question I know the prints you are talking about I just want to make sure they are the same. Are the pictures signed J. Gozzard?. I'll post a picture of "At Break of Day" and you can tell me if it is the one you have. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

They are both signed j.w.gizzard that is one of the prints, The other is actually The Fox Inn I removed the frame, unfortunately someone previously had stuck the print to very heavy card, Apologies regarding sending the pictures I am a novice with computers and only have limited knowledge of how to work them.

regards Frances

Hi Frances, The print " At Break of Day " is valued at $110.00 to $150.00 US dollars depending on condition. The other picture is it like the one I pictured? if so that print is valued at $325.00 to $400.00 US dollars depending on condition. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike..If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer " OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.