Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

Silver Hallmark is A E J Anchor Lion K Candlesticks could

Silver Hallmark is A E J Anchor Lion K Candlesticks could you tell me how old they are the maker and what they are worth thank you very much Sue
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Can you describe the K marking? IS this a lower case "k" ? Is it in a stylized font?Thank you,Frank
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its not lower key its stylized capital K

Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much for getting back to me. Your sterling silver candlesticks would have been produced by The Albert E Jones Company in Birmingham, England. Based on the "K" marking the candlesticks would have been made in 1934. Based on my research Albert E Jones Candlesticks from the 1930's era have been selling anywhere from 400-650GBP based on the overall condition. If there are any dents, dings or damage to the vintage sterling Candlesticks, this would detract from the resale value. I hope this information was helpful to you today.Best of luck with your vintage sterling silver candlesticks.Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,FrankPlease let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.