Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a large boxed album of Georg Koppmann prints I'm not sure what to do with them

I have a large boxed album of Georg Koppmann prints I'm not sure what to do with them about 20 in total Black and white photos of Hamburg all framed
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
Thank you for the request.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As I am unskilled with a computer, I am waiting for my daughter to do the photographs for me. Probably in the next couple of day's. I hope this is ok.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi , That is fine - send over images at your convenience. If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hardback case cover

Artist stamp

Photograph in frame

Photograph in frame

Photograph in frame

Photograph in frame

This is a selection of the prints that I have. The size dimensions include the frame. Please let me know what you think.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jackie~
Thank you for your patience.
Your late 19th century folio of original collotype prints by Georg Koppmann of Hamburg, Germany has a high retail value of $400 - $500 on today's market.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jackie~
Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.
I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
When you post a new question, please add "For Nora" or "Hi Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.
The only items I do not assess for value are clocks, coins, watches, sewing machines, swords and firearms.
Sincerely,
Nora