Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a first edition volume 3 a history of the household

Customer Question

I have a first edition volume 3 a history of the household cavalry published in 1929 I'm wondering of its value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
In order to ascertain the value, I will need to know the publisher name inside this volume.
I look forward to reading back from you with the information.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What I can gather it was printed by the whitefriars press, ltd,London and tonbridge. The author is captain sir George Arthur Bart of the second lifeguards assisted by captain Shennan royal horse guards, at the bottom of the page it says London William heinemann ltd
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the additional information.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Daniel,
I have not yet made a match to this volume.
May I please know the entire title of the book?
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The story of the household cavalry vol 3
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thank you for clarifying the title and for your patience. I have found matches to "The Story of the Household Cavalry" by Captain Sir George Arthur (as opposed to "The History of the Household Cavalry). On today's market, your Volume III of 3 retails for a high average of $100. Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating. If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know! Your question will NOT close after you leave rating. Sincerely,Nora