Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have a few news papers dating back to 1939 1944 1945 and

hi i have a few news papers dating back to 1939 1944 1945 and 1946 also i have a first print of the news of the world from 1843 where would i be able to sell them
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question here.
At your convenience, please choose one and send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
these are the photos
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~
Thank you for your patience.
From the relatively fine quality of the paper and the appearance of the printing; this is a replica of the first edition of The News of the World paper from 1843. There are over 1000 past sale records of this replica paper listed on worthpoint.com, a member site showing past auction sale prices. On average, this sells for $10 - $20 (6.50GBP - 13GBP) and a high of $25 (16GBP).
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you are having trouble finding the rating button, please let me know!
Your question will NOT close after you leave rating.
Sincerely,
Nora