ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have 5 volumes of Deeds that Thrill the Empire published

I have 5 volumes of Deeds that Thrill the Empire published by The Standard Art Book Co.Ltd by arrangement with Hutchinson & Co and a copy of The Great Civil-War illustrated by Cattermole published by Henry G Bohn.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The first 5 volume set depending on condition from good $350.00 US dollars to excellent $425.00 US dollars for the second book The Great Civil-War illustrated by Cattermole published by Henry G Bohn London York Street Covent Garden was this book published in 1857?. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes published in 1857

Hi, Thank You I just wanted to make sure. Depending on condition from good $575.00 US dollars to excellent $700.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike..If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer " OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.