Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an antique stuffed dog, I am told fully grown, height

Customer Question

I have an antique stuffed dog, I am told fully grown, height approx. 3 inches. Family say it comes from late 17c was a muff dog and it is rumoured to have had a litter of pups. it is in a glass case with wooden plinth.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. At your convenience, please send photos. When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely,Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Here are pictures you wanted.

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hello, The images are not showing for me here. Please try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Graham,
I received your images though have not found a match to this maker mark for you.
I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra.
I will not be able to respond back after opting-out.
I do hope you find the information that you seek.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cant rate as has opted out.

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi Graham,
My apologies, that was for a sugar/creamer question and not a response intended for you. I would be happy to continue with your question if you like.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I thought your answer was peculiar. If you know anything about my subject please continue for free if not say so and I will get an expert in England

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
ok, will do
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Your report is awaited

Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You still have not replied regarding this matter. What are you waiting for?

Your service has been poor, first you replied regarding an item that is not mine and now I am still waiting to hear from you regarding the actual item. I have cancelled my standing order accordingly