Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

Book - London Out of Town or the Adventures of the by

book - London Out of Town or the Adventures of the Browns by the Sea Side by Luke Limner Esq
How many pages are in this pamphlet and can you confirm that it is all softcover?
Is there a date on this?
~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
16 pages of soft cover
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no date visible
Thank you for the additional information.
The author's name, Luke Limner, was a pseudonym for John Leighton.
The publisher was John Bogue (note not Rogue).
Based on comparables this was published in the late 1840's to early 1850's and it would sell for $250 - $300 on today's retail market.
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who are only paid when you leave a favorable rating.
If you could please take a moment to leave a rating for my services here, I would really appreciate it.
Our conversation will continue as long as you please, even after a rating is left.
~Nora