Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an 1880 edition of museo storico della casa di savoia.

Customer Question

I have an 1880 edition of museo storico della casa di savoia. 1 of 150 copies. is their much value in this? it has the signature of an e a diamond - rome1881 on the inside cover along with hand written notes in his hand
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can you send me an email address in order to send 4photos . unable to use format you have sent,

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

4 photos, as requested, were emailed to***@******.*** on August 18th at 17.04. At 19.05, i received an automated response. At 19.38 i received confirmation from customer support that the files (my 4 photos.) had been sent to their expert, i.e. you.

What more can i do? Please advise?

Keith