Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I've just broken my wife's favourite vase , one of a pair.

Customer Question

I've just broken my wife's favourite vase , one of a pair. It is 13" high, 6" diameter at base reducing to 2" diameter 6" up from base. Colour is cherry red with a light green leaf with a pink and yellow flower at the front. There is a dark green handle to for half it's length which is a dark green, the dark green cascades down from the top in. It is marked underneath with 5J and the number 7864. Any ideas please as I would like to replace it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos. A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please see attached photos

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I've not yet received a response from you please confirm that you have received photos.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert requested photos which I believe were sent but no further response. Please advise if photos not received.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No answer received since both sets of photos sent.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Would you please confirm that you have received photos. E mail indicates that you have replied with an answer but I am unclear what your reply is as I don't seem to have one which explains anything about the object in question.