ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have a coin , memento birth of the republic of china,. On

i have a coin , memento birth of the republic of china,. On it a picture of chang kia chek,i think
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The image on the coin is Sun Yat-sen Founding of the Republic. 1927 Birth of Republic of China Memento the value of the coin ungraded in good condition $55.00 to uncirculated $230.00 US dollars if graded by PGCS in a mint state of ms - 63 thru ms - 70 as high as $450.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike..If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer " OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you...Country - China RepublicYear - 1927Value - 1 Dollar MetalSilver (.890)Weight - 27 gDiameter - 39 mmShape - Round
Hi, Here is a picture of the reverse. Thanks Mike