ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have a Robert Burns Poetical Works dated 1896 inscribed to

I have a Robert Burns Poetical Works dated 1896 inscribed to Richard Vary Campbell Esquire. LL..B Advocate Sheriff of Dumfries and Galloway. Horace Hart printer to the university.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. With the edition you have being dated 1896 printer being Horace Hart to the university which would be Oxford the value in good condition $95.00 to excellent condition $150.00 in US dollars and would bring a higher retail price for the inscription. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike.. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer" OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswerfor helping you.