ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

On an old pocket watch we have: '2' then a separate 'C'

Customer Question

On an old pocket watch we have: '2' then a separate 'C' and an 'A' and then the numbers 10681 followed by '925' and a 'U' in an oval rather like a horse shoe or Omega symbol and finally a 'O' in a square. I think the 925 is sterling silver but can anyone tell us the meaning of the other hallmarks please?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can post a picture of the watch and marks I can tell you about the watch plus one of the serial number off the movement. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I have a photo of the marks, but how do I add it to this reply?

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer or you can Email pictures to***@******.*** and they will forward them to me. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My photo file is too large and will not be accepted by the paperclip option. . . . . . so will try using your e-mail address***@******.***

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Ok I'll let you know as soon as I recieve them. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So, no luck with that then????

I am loosing interest now and hope you won't be billing me for this.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I haven't received any pictures yet. I don't have anything to do with the billing you will have to get with customer support. Thanks Mike