ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have a Belleek China Tea set,2nd edition,(1861),6 saucers,6

I have a Belleek China Tea set,2nd edition,(1861),6 saucers,6 pieceplates ,5 cups,1 sugal bowl and one milk jug.....excellent condition,presented a century ago to a clergyman by his congregation,on his retirement.
What is it worth,please?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The first Belleek was made in 1857. The first mark, black, dates from 1863 to 1890. The second mark, black, dates from 1891 to 1926 and includes the words Co. Fermanagh, Ireland. If you could post a picture of the pieces you have and the mark on the bottom I can give you an accurate retail value. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the set is in immaculate condition(I suspect it has never been used.It has the black mark"CO.FERMANAGH.IRELAND" on the back of each piece.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Yes this set is from 1891 to 1926 and includes the words Co. Fermanagh, Ireland. The value for the cup & saucer £19.99 each, the sandwich plate £13.99 each, sugar bowl £26.00, creamer or milk jug £29.00. The whole set has a value when added up of £258.88. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike..If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer " OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.