Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

One day I might have to sell my collection of ROBERT W.

Customer Question

One day I might have to sell my collection of ROBERT W. SERVICE books. Where would I be able to get them priced and which auction house would be the best place to sell them?

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for trying to answer my question. I do not wish to continue.

Please close the question

Thank you once again

Richard XXXXXXXXXX