ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have an original edition of Charles Dickens " David Copperfield"

I have an original edition of Charles Dickens " David Copperfield" published by Bradbury and Evans, 11, Bouverie St. Whitefriars in 1850. I am hoping to sell it at some point. It has been in my family for many years. Pauline
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pauline, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. First off nice book the value from good condition Price: £ 875.00 to excellent condition Price: £ 1,025.00 to excellent signed Price: £ 1,212.41. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike..If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer " OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.