ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have a silver bowl (sugar?) with the following hallmarks; TH

Customer Question

I have a silver bowl (sugar?) with the following hallmarks;
TH in rectangle most likely ***** ***** of Spenser Street Birmingham
Lion ( horizontal) .952?
t with a dovetail top and serif 1893-94?
Horizontal anchor Birmingham Assay Office
The bowl is 105mm diameter and 55mm high
The inside is gilt
the outside is highly embossed and has a family crest which appears to be EM or ME
Can you give me an approximate value pls
Martin Dolan
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 2 years ago.
Hi Martin, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Yes that would be ***** ***** of Spenser 1897 hallmark with the size of 4" X 2" or 105 mm diameter and 55 mm high in good condition $225.00 to excellent condition $350.00 US dollars. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike.. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer " OK SERVICE " or higher so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Hi , I was wondering if you need further assistance with your sugar bowl? Thanks Mike

Hi Martin, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your sugar bowl? Thanks Mike