Doris
Doris, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years.Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

I have two small silver pots marked walker and

Customer Question

I
have two small silver pots marked walker and Hall with numbers 64317. underneathCould you
please give me more info on them?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls. I must research data to give the most accurate answer.Besides there are extra site charges to you for live conversations.Please send two photos-One of the potsOne of the marks on the bottom -You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link or "paper clip" you see on your reply page.If none is there, then you may use the free internet photo siteimgur.com Use the following instructions:Go to http://www.imgur.com a. Click "Computer" b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to send c. Click open on the file d. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page. Click on it e. Your image will appear on the screen f. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Link to the right on the imgur page g. Paste that link into your reply box on Just AnswerKind regards,Doris