Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

Formica top bolt on legs breakfast table1963stamp metal plate

Formica top bolt on legs breakfast table1963stamp metal plate print with letters stoe with lion figure yugoslavia any value pls
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Do you by chance have a photo of the table?If not can you go into any further detail of the table including the colors and the condition? Does this table have rounded chrome legs?Thanks for your time today,Frank
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Light tan wood legs table darker brown's
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Are the legs tapered?Any damages?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes good condition to me pull out side extension
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Excellent. Thanks for getting back to me.Mid Century modern isa hot commodity right now, if you were to attempt to sell the vintage table you would be looking at a fair market value of between 450-550GBP assuming it is in tip top shape. Any damages either cosmetic or structural would detract from the resale value.
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
I hope this information was helpful to you today.Best of luck with your vintage formica top table.Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,FrankPlease let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
To thank for ur expert advice
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
You are very welcome.Have a great day.