Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a silver spoon with following hallmarks: HA EA FA all

I have a silver spoon with following hallmarks: HA EA FA all in rectangular shape, then EP with R underneath in a flag shape. Is this valuable?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
This is a silver plated spoon made by Henry, Edward and Frank Atkin of Sheffield, England circa 1880. The EP represents Electro Plate which is nickel and zinc dipped in a liquid wash of silver where sterling is 92.5% silver throughout. This spoon has a value of $15.00.Please click the stars in the upper right of your screen to rate me as this is how the site compensates me for my time answering your question. Thank you.