Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I own a S Hancock & Sons Corona ware Trentham It is cream

Customer Question

I own a S Hancock & Sons Corona ware Trentham
It is cream decorated in red and brown the plates are square as are the vegetable dishes
Te plates are decorated around the edge in brown, red flower in between and an island scene in the middle with chinese? houses and boats.
On the reverse CORONA WARE, Crest S Hancock & Sons Stoke on Trent, England "Trentham"
It would be nice to know when this dinner set was made. I cannot find any information about this set
Madeleine Robertshaw
Crest
Crest
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Hello,The Trentham pattern by S.Hancock and Sons of Stoke-on-Trent, England was made between the years of 1912 and 1937 in their Corona Ware line of dishes.