Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I've inherited a Pozzi & co mahogany barometer. Glass is

Hi. I've inherited a Pozzi & co mahogany barometer. Glass is cracked. I would like to sell it where do I go?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Pozzi & Co mahogany barometers sell for a high of 1375GBP. Naturally, with the cracked glass, the value is effected by about 30%, though it is likely replace-able and should only effect the sale price by 5%-15%. Here is a link for you to a company, PA Coxley, that may purchase yours outright: http://www.british-antiqueclocks.com/stock/pozzi-and-co-of-wootton-bassett-mahogany-wheel-barometer/ http://www.british-antiqueclocks.com/contact/ P. A. OxleyThe Old RectoryCherhill CalneWiltshireSN11 8UX +44 (0) 1249 816227Email:***@******.*** Or you can try to sell it yourself on Craigslist.com. They do not charge a fee to list and they do not take a sale commission. This is where you will make the most net profit. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rena~
Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.
I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
When you post a new question, please add "For Nora" or "Hi Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.
The only items I do not assess for value are clocks, coins, watches, sewing machines, swords and firearms.
Sincerely,
Nora