Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

How can you tell if old dinner ware are valuable, mostly those

Customer Question

how can you tell if old dinner ware are valuable, mostly those sold in africa
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
I will need a picture of the dish (es) and of the mark on the bottom of one piece, assuming the mark is the same on all of them.You can add pictures using the ADD FILES button in the bottom right of your screen. Write pic1, then send, then write pic2, then send, etc for the best results.You can also email pictures to***@******.*** and put FORCustomerIN ANTIQUES in the subject line so that they will get forwarded to me. This method takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.Please wait to rate me until I have had a chance to see your photos and answer the question in full.