Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have acquired a water-colour by an artist named Benaim (1946).

Customer Question

I have acquired a water-colour by an artist named Benaim (1946). The subject is a cartoon in watercolour of a soldier (American) smoking a pipe against a brick background. It is in an original frame. On the back of the painting is a "Twenty Brook Street" Gallery of the Arts label with the info "Exhibition 17, "Whimsies by Benaim" the piece is numbered no 143 and titled "Nonchalance".*****as a gallery was located in London W1, Mayfair 3835. Can you tell me anything about the painting, artist or possible value of the piece. It is an original. Any help would really be appreciated.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising art work for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.Can you post a photo of this?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this pagehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0