ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I was going through my Fathers things the other day and

I was going through my Fathers things the other day and found a book that looks quite old.
It is a copy of David Copperfield by Charles Dickens and has his signature in gold on the cover. Unfortunately the flysheet is missing so I do not know the date of publishing. It is printed by collins and has a red linen? covered board cover. It has 16 Plate engreavings by W.H.C. Groome and the first page starts with the heading "The personal history and experience of David Copperfield the Younger"
I would be interested to know when it was published and if it would be worth having it restored.
Alan Barnickle
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alan, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. The book was printed in 1900 year, The place of publication of the book is Collins` Clear-Type Press, London, Glasgow, um 1900. David Copperfield. With sixteen engravings by W. H. C. Groome. The value of this edition ranges from $32.00 to $50.00 depending on condition. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike.If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.