Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Rd 560560 EPNS

Rd 560560 EPNS
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, An Rd number indicates the object was made in the UK. Rd means English Registry Number. The numbers 560560 stand for the year made, 1910. EPNS stands for Electro-Plated Nickel Silver, or silverplate which does not have a precious metal melt down value like sterling silver. If you would like to send images of the item, I will be happy to help assess the value for you. You can send photos at your convenience, and that does not cost extra. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi John~

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please add "For Nora" or "Hi Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

The only items I do not assess for value are clocks, coins, watches, sewing machines, swords and firearms.

Sincerely,
Nora